Thursday, March 4, 2010

No estoy en Chile

So, this is just to get everyone up to date. And to tell the story one last time ;)

For the past several months I have been enrolled in a program to study in Vina del Mar, Chile. I flew out of Atlanta friday night to Santiago but was woken up to an announcement that we had lost communication with the airport...soon enough we were informed Chile had suffered a major earthquake and they broke the news that we would be headed home. I'm still surprised at how calm it all was with all things considered. It ended up being around a 12 hour flight from and to the Atlanta airport. From there, let's just say it was a long and incredibly trying process to get anywhere! I made it home with my bags still in Atl. and had to chose another program or to not study abroad this semester. I chose to join the program in Buenos Aires, Argentina....and have been here since Tuesday morning!

No comments: